Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Oh! hello there Ernest Cline!

So as I'm sitting on the couch watching TV, Lisa comes running in excited and tells me that Ernest Cline, writer of Ready Player One, had reblogged my drawing of his characters! I had intended to show him my drawings once I had finished them, but as usual, I get behind on my personal projects, and the Ready Player One art took a back seat... but he found them! And he thinks they're cool, so that makes me happy :). I still want to draw Shoto and Daito, so hopefully I can get around to doing that soon. And then the eventual coloring of the characters! I'm also getting some traffic thanks to Mr. Cline's blog, so much thanks to him, and I'm glad he enjoyed my interpretation of his wonderful characters!

I'm terrible at updating this blog, but hopefully I'll get some new work up pretty soon. I've been busy at work as we push to finish the game we're working on, so I'll have some art to show from that pretty soon, along with personal pieces when I get a chance. To any followers, thanks for sticking with me, and to anyone new, I hope you like what you see and that you'll stick around as well :)

No comments: