Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sketchbook stuff

I just started a new sketchbook. Here's some pages over the week.. Been trying to design a character and keep her appearance consistent.. too bad I'm still not settled on an appearance I wanna go with yet!

I've also been busy with a lot of great stuff at work that I REALLY wanna show.. but there's something somewhere in the contract about me not giving away details to secret projects, etc.. SO YEAH. I HAVE been doing art, just not a lot I can post here.. So you'll have to settle for some meh sketchbook stuff.







Also, I feel really awkward about saying stuff in here.. which is funny, because I used to be a frequent Live Journal user, so I always had crap to say. Maybe if I post more, I'll get myself adjusted to this and things will stop being so awkward. Yeah.. Anyway, until next time. Possibly next week when I have more sketches, OR if I have something I feel I need to share.

1 comment:

Alphonso Orozco said...

You sir, are king of games!