Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Still behind, but that's okay.

Okay, so maybe a drawing a day wasn't the best approach, at least not yet. I've just gotten the Fionna and Cake sketch to completed inks and that took a couple days of working on it off and on. So I could say that this could count for days 5-7 or whatever.. but I wont, considering I might just try to "update as much as possible," rather than daily.


Anyway, I actually like how this came out, aside from the amount of time it took me. Most of my stumbling points were on her hands and the background- two things I desperately need to do more of. I know I say it a lot, but I need to do it for real. Just need to keep drawing and drawing.

I went to a drink and draw last night, which was a lot of fun. It was a great turnout, which is quite the opposite of the last few I had gone to, especially when it was myself hosting, and no one showed up.. which is discouraging and made me not want to host it anymore... which is what I proceeded to do (not do?). Anyway, I got to see a lot of familiar faces and catch up on people's lives. Got some sketching done, which I'll post sometime soon, and talked game industry, comics, and other fun things. We're hoping to get them going more regularly, which will be good for all of us :).

(I just noticed I used the word 'which' up there ^ a lot, which is pretty odd.)

Okay, I never know what to say. People just come for the pretty pictures, so there you go!

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Marcellis said...

Diggin the trees and grass in the bg!