Tuesday, August 7, 2012

May, June, July drawings

It's been awhile, which means I have a few things to post. I feel bad for neglecting my blog, but since I usually post my art on either Facebook or Twitter, the blog kinda takes a backseat.. I should probably update my Tumblr as well.. haha. Welp, art dump time.
Some loose sketching. I really like how this came out.
I forgot how long I spent on this... maybe 3 hours-ish? Probably one of my favorite portrait paintings I've done. I really like how this came out. Done from reference.
Some characters from a short animation assignment I did in school. I've been playing around with the idea of making comic strips with these guys for awhile.
More characters from the same story as above.
Drew this for my girlfriend because she loves Green Arrow :)
Took a stab at some environment painting. 3 hours from reference.
From reference, 2 hours.
From reference, 40 minutes
From reference, 2.5 hours. Hoping to finish it someday...
Team Avatar from The Legend of Korra. Drew this mid-way through the series and had planned on coloring it... Do I ever finish anything? Oy... Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: