Sunday, October 3, 2010

Changes are to be made!

Alright, so I'm gonna have to set up a schedule for myself to make sure I get more drawing in. It's been exhausting at work lately, and when I get home I don't even wanna think about doing art.. But if I love it so much, shouldn't I try to put more effort into working more for myself? Besides, I need to try more experimenting and such to really find my voice. So, I'll try to do a daily sketch and spend around an hour on it every/every-other night.

There's a lot of things I wanna change in my life to make myself a better person and be more happy with who I am. Setting up a schedule for myself to make sure I get more art in my life is just one among other things. I hope to see changes for the better these coming months.

Anyway, to start out my new path, here's a sketch I did tonight.

1 hr 10 min.

I got lazy around some areas and even got stuck at a few points. It becomes difficult to decide which direction you want your lines to go.. especially when it comes to folds in clothing.. I didn't wanna spend too much time guessing and erasing, so I went with my gut. Not satisfied at all how that turned out, but it shows how much practice I need with that subject. and hands.. ugh.. HANDS... they're all floaty in this sketch.. lol

No comments: